Renville County EDA’s Business Innovation Grant
2018 Program Guidelines
This program has been designed to assist businesses in Renville County with business development and growth opportunities.
GRANT AMOUNT: The maximum grant amount is $3,000.
- Equipment purchases or upgrades
- Capital improvements
- Purchase, construction, renovation, or expansion of buildings
- Development or promotion of new product lines
- Commercial blight
- Professional development or employee training (tuition only)
- Information Technology upgrades
- A minimum of a 1:1 contribution match from the business and/or other funds is required.
- Must be a specific project that has the potential to create or retain jobs or be intended to increase the revenues of local businesses.
- Application must be submitted to the EDA prior to project completion.
- Businesses will be required to expend at least twice the amount of the grant award in reimbursable costs.
- Application must be typed and submitted prior to start of project.
Applications can be submitted at any time during the grant cycle prior to the following deadlines: Janurary 10, April 10, July 10 and October 10.