Renville County HRA/EDA Board and Committee Members
The Renville County HRA/EDA board represents each of the five districts in the County.
HRA/EDA Board Members:
- Chair- Deb Lingl, District 3
- Vice Chair- Janette Wertish, District 5
- Secretary/Treasurer- Joel Harmoning, District 2
- Sandy Housman, District 1
- Blair Anderson, At-Large
- Mark Thiesse, District 4
- Todd Horkey, Board At-Large
- Ex Officio - Randy Kramer, County Commissioner
- Ex Officio Alternate - Bob Fox, County Commissioner
- Ag Rep to the Board - Gerry Kodet, Ag/Renewable Energy Rep.
The HRA/EDA board typically meets on the 4th Thursday of the month in the Renville County Government Services Center room 312.
The Ag & Renewable Energy Committee of the Renville County HRA/EDA is committed to exploring, supporting and increasing the agricultural and renewable energy possibilities in Renville County.
Ag/RE Committee Members:
- Brad Nere
- Barb Frank
- Pat Halbe
- Gerry Kodet
- Leah Schueler
The HRA/EDA also supports an Advisory Committee made of volunteers who represent each of the ten communities in Renville County. The Advisory Committee assists the HRA/EDA with the planning of programming based on the needs and ideas from citizens around the County.
Advisory Committee Members:
- Deb Lingl, Bird Island
- Jean Thielke, Buffalo Lake
- Dotty Schnobrich, Danube
- Marcia Seibert-Volz, Fairfax
- Robin Kokesch, Franklin
- Kathy Blackwell, Hector
- Shirley Dove, Morton
- Mayor Sue Hilgert, Olivia
- Janette Wertish, Renville
- Brenda Johnson, Sacred Heart
The HRA/EDA board governs the office staff, part time maintenance specialist and Housing Contract
- Susie Lang, Economic Development Coordinator
Staff may be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.