Know Your Rights as a Renter!
Resources to help you find the answers to your other housing questions;
What programs are available to help with energy cost or weatherization projects?
Who can I contact regarding emergency assistance options?
- Human Services 320-523-2202
- Heartland Community Action Agency
- Olivia Office 320-523-1842 or 1877-992-1710 (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
- Willmar Office 320-235-0850 or 1800-992-1710 (Monday-Friday)
- Salvation Army 320-523-3589
- United Way 1800-543-7709
- Safe Avenues 320-523-1015 (domestic situations)
What resources are available for at risk or homeless teenagers?
Additional things to consider when looking for a place to live: